Sunday, March 29, 2009

Easter with the Reeces

I was all set to go to my boyfriend's family's Easter celebration at his grandfather's house, and we were waiting for his mom to pick us up on a grassy street corner. However, when she got there they left without me.

Somehow I made it to our destination by hitchhiking. A colorful cast of characters, presumably his relatives, were gathering in the distance in the courtyard of a manor similar to the one featured in Last Year in Marienbad. My dream took a cinematic turn, and the camera switched to closeups of them taking group photos.

In the meantime, I awkwardly wandered around a meadow and found myself standing underneath a tree with a PA speaker in its branches. The speaker was transmitting salsa music to no one in particular. Then my boyfriend and his mother finally showed up.

2 comments:

  1. Is this dream boyfriend real?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, haha. When I woke up I scolded him for leaving me behind.

    ReplyDelete