Thursday, March 5, 2009

Disorder at the Libertarian Community Center

I alternated between being a 19 year old girl with wavy blond hair and a 19 year old corn fed kid with a buzz cut. Both of these people worked at a libertarian community center (???), which is basically a place that feeds and shelters the needy while indoctrinating them. It also handles campaigning stuff during election time. Most of the details on this are blurry.

There was some kind of very intense drama going on between the staff here. Most of what I remember from the dream was that as I was going back and forth from the perspective of the girl and the boy, they had been murdering other staff and sometimes each other. This was all somehow sequentially sound, as these things often are in dreams. In one instance the girl and the boy were out picking up food for the center with some other staff. It was late out and the boy opened the sunroof to the car to stand up. I was the girl in this scene and I was driving. When we pulled into the center parking lot the boy slumped over and we realized that he was dead. In the next scene I was the boy and somehow back to life. I was freaking out on the girl for having murdered me. She didn't know what I was talking about and was very scared of me. I went into a room and started to write something on a whiteboard in the dark. Then I switched to being the girl, and followed him into the room. Light was coming in from the hallway and I could see that the boy, who was writing on the board, had a pair of fake legs coming out from under his shirt (in addition to his normal legs). They were wearing women's jeans and had the same shoes I did. A fake set of arms were also sticking out from his t-shirt's arm holes. They had on the same shirt that I did. Apparently this was very bad news because I was terrified. The last thing I remember was him slowly turning his head around to give me a cold look.

No comments:

Post a Comment